Dimplex are brand leaders in electrical heating products, producing a wide range of modern and traditional electric fires.
Like many of our heating manufacturers, Dimplex believe electrical heating has numerous advantages over other fuels:
- Installation and maintenance: Dimplex electric fires are very easy to install, ensuring installation costs are kept to a minimum. They don’t require any pipe work and can be connected in a matter of minutes.
- Life ownership costs: Dimplex fires require very little maintenance and are 100% efficient at the point of use. Electric heaters have very few moving parts and Dimplex systems are built to last for years.
- Flexibility: Dimplex electric fires can be installed virtually anywhere within a room, so they won’t disturb the layout of your furniture. They come in a variety of shapes, sizes and styles to suit your home decor.
- Staying Green: Dimplex supply many energy efficient heaters, helping you save the pennies whilst also being kind to the environment.
- Comfort and Control: Significant developments in electric heating have meant that modern fires can now incorporate sensitive thermostat controls. This allows you to accurately and rapidly alter the temperature of a room.
Dimplex Living Art
Dimplex living art fires are incredibly stylish designs which compliment all living areas. The Dimplex Optiflame Wall Mounted Obsidian Fire looks like a piece of furniture fresh from a Hollywood film set. The remote control allows you to alter the power and heat settings from the comfort of your armchair and the white pebble effect and silver finish creates a cosy feel.
Another great living art design is the Dimplex Optiflame Wall Mounted Fire in silver and dark grey. This model comes with a bracket so the fire can be easily mounted onto the wall. The fully concealed 2kW fan heater has a choice of heating settings and the flame effect can be used independently of the heat source.