Competition Terms & Conditions
About the competition
The promoter of this competition is JW Garnett Ltd (trading as Go-Electrical), Market Place, Settle, North Yorkshire, BD24 9EF
Entering the competition
1. Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of the Promoter or its agents or suppliers and any other companies associated with the Competition.
2. The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over and proof of identity and age may be required.
3. To enter the draw, you must first ‘Follow’ Go-Electrical on Twitter and re-tweet our Competition Announcement Tweet (https://twitter.com/Goelectrical/status/641204401961504770) or send your own tweet mentioning the competition and including our Twitter name ‘@goelectrical’. It is imperative that entries include a mention of Go-Electrical by including the text ‘@goelectrical’ so that we can track entries via Twitter’s notifications.
4. Entry is open between 12.00 on 08/09/2015 and 23.59 on 14/09/2015 (inclusive).
5. Each tweet constitutes one entry. All tweets must adhere to The Twitter Rules. In accordance with Twitter’s rules we stipulate that entries per individual are limited to no more than one tweet per day. No entries on behalf of third parties will be accepted.
Choosing the winners
6. Go-Electrical will draw one winner from all the entries at random
7. A representative from Go-Electrical will contact the prize winning entrant.
8. The entrant must reply within 48 hours to claim the prize and supply the information requested.
9. If the winner does not reply within 48 hours Go-Electrical reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant.
10. One winner will win a Neff Saucepan Set for Induction Hobs (Z9442X0). More information about the prize can be found here http://www.neff.co.uk/store/shop-productlist//panset/00576026
12. No cash alternative is offered.
13. The competition must have generated a minimum of additional 500 followers for the @goelectrical Twitter account before a winner will be drawn. The additional 200 followers must achieved by 23.59 on 14/09/2015
14. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Twitter. All information you provide when you enter the competition is provided to J.W.Garnett Limited trading as Go-Electrical and not to Twitter.
15. Go-Electrical’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the draw.
16. No responsibility will be taken for late, lost, indecipherable or misdirected entries or for any failure of communication resulting from incorrectly supplied information.
17. Go-Electrical reserves the right at any time in its sole discretion to cancel, modify or supersede the competition if it believes, in its sole discretion, that the competition is not capable or is likely not to be capable of being conducted fairly or as specified within these terms and conditions due to events beyond its control (including, without limitation, a virus, a computer bug or unauthorised human intervention or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of Go-Electrical that could corrupt or affect the administration, security, impartiality or normal course of the competition.
18. Go-Electrical shall have no liability for any delay and/or failure to perform any obligation to the winner or other entrant that is caused by:
(a) technical problems of any kind which may limit or prevent any person’s participation in the competition;
(b) any loss or damage arising from or in connection with the allocation of the prize;
(c) any act or omission of any third party; or
(d) any other events beyond Go-Electrical’s control that may cause the competition to be disrupted or corrupted or may lead to loss of, or damage to, the prize in transit to the winner.
19. If any of these terms and conditions is found by a court or regulator to be invalid or unenforceable the other provisions shall continue to apply.
20. We will do our best to resolve any problems relating to the competition. This promotion shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to amend or alter the terms of the Competition and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the Competition.
22. Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
23. The Competition may be modified or withdrawn at any time.