The Miele KM6115 induction hob 58cm features 4 cooking zones. A sleek black induction hob with a stainless steel trim will help to give your kitchen an elegant, contemporary, professional look.
Pan size recognition is an energy saving technology, which helps to automatically detect the size of the pan placed on the hob. It is then able to concentrate the heat on only those specific areas.The beauty of induction cooking is that it's faster and approximately 30% more energy efficient than a gas hob and 25% more energy efficient than a ceramic hob. Operating this Miele induction hob could not be simpler with its sensor 'Easy Controls'.
Did you know that... all Miele hobs will give exceptional performance and are tested for up to 20 years of average use.
- Induction hob
- EasyControl control type
- Flat stainless steel rim
- Safety switch-off
- Residual heat indicators
- System lock
- Child safety lock
- Overheating protection
- Cooking zones 4
- Pan size recognition
- Power levels 1-9/17
- Single Booster
- Twin Booster
- Keeping warm function
- Auto heat up
- Width 57.4cm
- Depth \ Length 50.4cm
- Niche width 57-65 cm
- Front left zone dimension 160-230mm
- Front left zone output 2300/3000/3700
- Rear left zone dimension 100-160mm
- Rear left zone output 1400/2200
- Front right zone dimension 140-200mm
- Front right zone output 1850/3000
- Rear right zone dimension 140-200mm
- Rear right zone output 1850/3000
- Total connected load 7.4kW
- Fuse Rating 30A
57 - 65
No downloads available.