The Miele KM6323 induction hob 60cm features 4 cooking zones. A sleek black induction hob with a flush fit will help to give your kitchen an elegant, contemporary, professional look.
Pan size recognition is an energy saving technology, which helps to automatically detect the size of the pan placed on the hob. It is then able to concentrate the heat on only those specific areas.
The booster function enables the induction hob to be used on maximum power for 10-15mins for fast heat-up times.
The Con@ctivity 2.0 function will automatically switch on the compatible cooker hood when the hob is switched on.The beauty of induction cooking is that it's faster and approximately 30% more energy efficient than a gas hob and 25% more energy efficient than a ceramic hob. Operating this Miele induction hob could not be simpler with its 'Direct Selection' controls.
Did you know that... all Miele hobs will give exceptional performance and are tested for up to 20 years of average use.
- Induction hob
- Direct selection control type
- Flush fit
- Residual heat indicators
- System lock
- Integrated cooling fan
- Stop and Go
- Overheating protection
- Safety switch-off
- Fault indication
- Con@ctivity 2.0
- Keeping warm function
- Extended zones
- Auto heat up
- Cooking zones 4
- Pan and pan size recognition
- Niche width 57-65 cm wide
- Rear right unlinked PowerFlex zone dimension 150-230mm
- Front left Vario Powerflex zone dimension 140-200mm
- Front right unlinked PowerFlex zone dimension 150-230mm
- Depth \ Length 492mm
- Width 592 +/- 1mm
- Linked PowerFlex zones dimension 230x390mm
- Rear left Vario zone dimension 100-160mm
- Linked Powerflex zone power level in kW/Booster/TwinBooster 3.4/4.8/7.4
- Front left Vario PowerFlex zone power level in kW /Booster /TwinBooster 1.85/3/-
- Rear right unlinked PowerFlex zone power level in kW /Booster /Twin Booster 2.1/3.0/3.7
- Total connected load 7.4kW / 230V / 30A
- Front right unlinked PowerFlex zone power level in kW /Booster /TwinBooster 2.1/3.0/3.7
- Rear left vario zone power level in kW /Booster /Twin Booster 1.4/2.2/-
57 - 65
No downloads available.