Smeg SI5641B Induction Hob 60cm with Touch Control
PLEASE WAIT Loading Promotions
The Smeg SI5641CB induction hob 60cm with touch control has 4 full power induction zones.
The beauty of induction cooking is that it's faster and approximately 30% more energy efficient than a gas hob and 25% more energy efficient than a ceramic hob.
Operating this Smeg induction hob could not be easier with its touch controls.
Over 60 years of experience in manufacturing have allowed Smeg to produce innovative appliances, combining striking design and ground-breaking technology.
- Ceran “Suprema” black ceramic glass
- 4 “full power” induction zones including:
- Front right: Ø 160mm, 1.4kW
- Rear right: Ø 200mm, 1.85kW –Booster 2.1kW
- Rear left: Ø 160mm, 1.4kW
- Front left: Ø 200mm, 1.85kW –Booster 2.1kW
- 9 power levels, with quick selection setting
- Visual display to show power level/ residual heat/
- countdown cooking time
- Auto pan recognition & pan size adjustment
- Protection against auto-start up
- Auto-stop when no pan
- End of cooking timer with acoustic alarm
- Automatic switch off when overheat
- Child safety lock
- Nominal power: 7.40kW
- Power supply required: dedicated cooker circuit fused at 30 Amp, or a 32 Amp circuit breaker
- NB: only pans with a ferrous (magnetic) base are suitable for induction hobs