Richardson Sheffield Midori Bread Knife MD009
PLEASE WAIT Loading Promotions
The Richardson Sheffield Midori bread knife (MD009) has a serrated blade to break into the crust and slice without tearing the bread. The Midori knife range features the unmistakable 'Damascus' effect giving the blade exceptional hardness and durability.
The Midori range is expertly hand crafted from 67 layers of Japanese VG-10 Damascus steel, these knives represent the peak of perfection. Meticulously folded and forged to create a blade of exceptional quality and absolute beauty. At 60HRC, Midori has the highest hardness rating of any Richardson Sheffield knife.
A key feature of the Midori knife range is its striking handle. The distinctive micarta handle moulds into the shape of your hand, but is styled in the traditional way to echo the wood that was originally used in Japanese knives.
Richardson Sheffield are an innovative British brand, shaping the global knife market since 1839.
- Exceptional quality high carbon stainless steel, meticulously folded and forged to create the ultimate blade
- The knife represents the peak of perfection - a truly aspirational knife respected worldwide for its beauty and amazing quality
- VG-10 Damascus steel - a unique formulation which helps the knife retain its cutting edge and is corrosion resistant
- Distinctive micarta handle moulds to the shape of your hand
- Incredibly fine taper ground blade for precision cutting
- Lifetime guarantee
Knives are not for sale to persons under the age of 18. By placing an order with Go-Electrical you are declaring that you are 18 or over.