Richardson Sheffield One70 Carving Knife 17003
PLEASE WAIT Loading Promotions
The Richardson Sheffield One70 carving knife (17003) is ideal for carving and slicing meats, larger fruit, boneless roasts and poultry. The One70 is truly a premium knife, the blades are crafted from (MoV) the finest quality steel, to create much harder, stronger blades that also have significantly greater corrosion resistance.
Richardson Sheffield have been making knives for over 170 years, but there's nothing traditional about the One70 knife range. Except perhaps their commitment to bringing real quality and lasting performance.
Richardson Sheffield are an innovative British brand, shaping the global knife market since 1839.
- Superior engineering using only the finest Chrome Molybdenum Vanadium steel and ice hardening technology
- Precision taper ground blade, stone polished to minimise the appearance of marks
- Uniquely angled bolster giving greater protection and added style
- Hi tech handle carefully manufactured to maintain its luxury gloss
- Superior Rockwell hardness rating of HRC 55
- 30 year guarantee
- Hand wash recommended
Knives are not for sale to persons under the age of 18. By placing an order with Go-Electrical you are declaring that you are 18 or over.