Richardson Sheffield V Sabatier 20cm Cook's Knife VRU04
PLEASE WAIT Loading Promotions
The Richardson Sheffield V Sabatier 20cm cook's knife (VRU04) is a versatile knife with a wide tapering blade enabling the cook to rock the knife when slicing and dicing, while the heel protects the knuckles. The V Sabatier is truly a premium knife, the blades are crafted from (MoV) the finest quality steel, to create much harder, stronger blades that also have significantly greater corrosion resistance..
Sabatier and Richardson Sheffield - two long established names that guarantee a truly premium knife.
Richardson Sheffield are an innovative British brand, shaping the global knife market since 1839.
- An original Sabatier brand that can be traced back to the founders of the Sabatier knife manufacturing industry in France, now respected worldwide as the benchmark for reliability, precision and performance
- Classic full tang, 3 rivet handle for greater strength and balance
- Premium quality Chrome Molybdenum Vanadium high carbon stainless steel blade
- Taper ground blade for effortless precision cutting
- Superior Rockwell hardness rating of HRC 55
- 30 year guarantee
- Dishwasher safe
Knives are not for sale to persons under the age of 18. By placing an order with Go-Electrical you are declaring that you are 18 or over.