Le Creuset TM110 Classic Table Model Corkscrew Black Nickel
PLEASE WAIT Loading Promotions
The Le Creuset TM110 Classic Table Model Corkscrew in black nickel 599930134 is based on the original design, in 1979 self-pulling corkscrew which makes cork removal fast and easy. The original design by prolific inventor Herbert Allen offers wine lovers a self-pulling corkscrew, with the style and ease that they have come to expect. A simple turn of the handle removes a cork in seconds. The active-ball range has been inspired by the classic table model.
The TM110 is designed to match with other Le Creuset stoneware and cast iron items in the casserole, storage and breakfast collection.
- No pulling required, just turn the ergonomic handle
- Internal guide keeps the cork straight
- Durable polycarbonate body
- Hand sharpened stainless steel screw with 3 coats of extra strong non-stick coating
- Clean with a damp cloth or warm soapy water
- 5 year guarantee