The iRobot Roomba 871 Vacuum Cleaning Robot cleans your floors for you. Just push the ‘clean’ button and off it goes.
A compact, circular design allows the Roomba 871 to access the floor under furniture and the vacuums rubberised edges help protect your home from any damage. It easily pivots in any direction meaning it is very manoeuvrable.
The Roomba 871 has side brushes that rotate to gather debris towards two smaller brushed that then work to collect the mess. iRobot's innovative dual HEPA filtration system is able to capture dust, and allergens as fine as 0.3 microns, whilst retaining the particles of dust to help keep the air hygienically clean. With its powerful vacuum, the Roomba is a great cleaning solution for pet owners and allergy sufferers.
Alongside this the Roomba 871 has several key features to give a thorough clean. The onboard iAdapt Responsive Navigation Technology uses complex algorithms to ensure the vacuum visits every inch of your room floor, while the 871's Dirt Detection system recognises areas that need the Persistent Pass mode to clean - ensuring no mess is left.
The vacuum’s AeroForce cleaning system allows the 871 to clean a wide variety of floor surfaces with ease. This system is made up of three different technologies:
- Counter-rotating Tangle-Free AeroForce Extractors help to clean floors by breaking down debris and lifting dirt. These are suitable for any floor type and the brushless design is virtually maintenance free.
- The Airflow Accelerator allows for a high level of suction right at floor level, concentrating the airflow to allow for more effective cleaning.
- Finally, the High-Efficiency Vacuum is custom-engineered to maximise the vacuum power for optimised robotic cleaning efficiency.
A big benefit of an iRobot vacuum cleaning robot is convenience, not only is the bin compartment quick and simple to empty, but the vacuum is significantly quieter than most cleaners, meaning you can sit back and relax even when the vacuum cleaner robot is at work. You can also leave the Roomba 871 to do its thing when you are out and about, with its scheduling function you are able to schedule up to seven cleaning sessions per week. And with its onboard sensors, you don’t have to worry about your vacuum taking a damaging tumble down the stairs or getting tangled in wires.
When its battery starts to run out, the Roomba 871 will return to the charging port. The New iRobot XLife™ Battery delivers twice as many cleaning cycles as previous Roomba batteries, doubling the time before a replacement battery may be needed.
- Dust Collection - Bagless
- Colour - Black
- Height - 9.2 cm
- Diameter - 35.3 cm
Included in box:
- iRobot Roomba 871
- Home base
- Auto Virtual Wall barrier
- Remote control
- Extra HEPA filter
- iRobot XLife Extended Life Battery (installed)
|product_category||Floorcare & Ironing > Robotic Vacuums|