The iRobot Roomba 980 Vacuum Cleaning Robot cleans your floors for you. Just push the ‘clean’ button and off it goes.
A compact, circular design allows the Roomba 980 to access the floor under furniture and the vacuums rubberised edges help protect your home from any damage. It easily pivots in any direction meaning it is very manoeuvrable.
iRobot's innovative dual HEPA filtration system is able to capture dust, and allergens as fine as 0.3 microns, whilst retaining the particles of dust to help keep the air hygienically clean. Also, brushless extractors prevent blockages caused by a build up of pet hair. With its powerful vacuum, the Roomba is a great cleaning solution for pet owners and allergy sufferers.
Alongside this the Roomba 980 has several key features to give a thorough clean. The onboard iAdapt 2.0 Responsive Navigation Technology uses complex algorithms & receptive sensors to ensure the vacuum visits every inch of your room floor, while the 980's Dirt Detection system recognises areas that need the Persistent Pass mode to clean - ensuring no mess is left behind. Meanwhile the Visual Localisation helps the vacuum keep track of its location, ensuring it won’t unnecessarily go over areas it’s already cleaned.
The vacuum’s AeroForce cleaning system allows the 980 to adapt to and clean a wide variety of floor surfaces with ease. Hard to reach areas such as corners and wall edges are accessible too – spinning side brushes sweep any debris straight into the path of the Roomba’s three-stage cleaning system:
- Rubber, tangle free extractors help to clean floors by gripping and breaking down debris. These are suitable for any floor type.
- The Airflow Accelerator allows for a high level of suction right at floor level, concentrating the airflow to allow for more effective cleaning. This system automatically adjusts to apply more power when cleaning carpets.
- Finally, the motor is compact and efficient, delivering amazing performance time and time again.
A big benefit of an iRobot vacuum cleaning robot is convenience, not only is the bin compartment quick and simple to empty, but the vacuum is significantly quieter than most cleaners, meaning you can sit back and relax even when the vacuum cleaner robot is at work.
You can also leave the Roomba 980 to do its thing when you are out and about, with its scheduling function and the iRobot HOME app you are free to schedule cleaning sessions & preferences. And with its onboard Cliff Detection system, you don’t have to worry about your vacuum taking a damaging tumble down the stairs.
Capable of running for two continuous hours, when its battery starts to run out, the Roomba 980 will return to the Home Base® docking station for charging.
- Sensor Technology
- Filter Type - HEPA
- Attachments – Filter & brush
- Application/Usage - Home
- Floor Type - Hard Floor, Hardwood, Laminate Floor, Carpet
- Maximum Battery Run Time - 2 Hour
- Package Contents - Robot Roomba 980 Vacuum Cleaning Robot, 1 x Rechargeable Battery, 1 x Home Base Charging Station, 1 x Line Cord, 2 x Dual Mode Virtual Wall Barriers (batteries included), 1 x Extra Filter, 1 x Extra Side Brush
- Height - 9.1 cm
- Diameter - 35.5 cm
- Weight (Approximate) - 3.94 kg
|product_category||Floorcare & Ironing > Robotic Vacuums|