The KitchenAid 5KVJ0111BAC Artisan maximum extraction juicer in almond cream can prepare fresh, healthy juices from anything from herbs to fruit and vegetable without fuss and minimum preparation involved.
The KitchenAid Artisan juicer will produce a greater yield of juice than a traditional centrifugal type juicer. It does this in 2 simple steps, with stainless steel pre-slicing blade and then 'auger' crushing system. The auger assembly makes for a gentle, slow turning action that crushes and squeezes juice from fruit and vegetables, retaining more vitamins, minerals, enzymes and fibre. As well as extracting more juice this two stage slow juicing technology also produces less foam.
Three pulp screens are included to juice a wide variety of foods like smooth herb and vegetable juices, savoury coulis, thick fruit purees and even sweet jams.
KitchenAid have built the Artisan juicer to last, it is robust and stable and constructed from die-cast metal.
Cleaning the KitchenAid Artisan maximum extraction juicer is very easy, most parts are removable and also dishwasher safe.
KitchenAid have combined striking design and the best technology available to create the Artisan juicer. The 5KVJ0111 has been designed to match the Artisan kettle, Artisan toaster, Artisan stand mixer, Artisan food processor and the Artisan hand blender.
KitchenAid have extended their iconic Artisan range of food processors and stand mixers to include - juicers, kettles, toasters, blenders and hand blenders.
- Two-stage slow juicing technology with stainless steel pre-slicing blade and auger assembly
- 2-in-1 extra wide feed tube with hopper - accommodates various sizes of soft, hard or leafy fruits and vegetables while reducing pre-cutting
- Three pulp screens: low pulp, high pulp and saucing/jams
- Optimised slow juicing speed with reverse function. Juice anything from herbs to fruit and vegetables. Reverse speed for unclogging food during the extraction
- Premium die-cast metal construction and stylish compact design