Introducing the Miele G6730 SCi CLST semi-integrated dishwasher 60cm with 14 place settings in clean steel. This Miele semi-integrated dishwasher features energy, water and time saving functions, all to ensure clean dishes time after time.
The Miele G6000 dishwasher range are now A+++ rated and uses only 6.5 litres of water when the automatic programme is selected. In addition to this the G6000 range feature AutoOpen Drying for perfect drying results. It does this by automatically opening the dishwasher door after the wash cycle has finished, this allows the steam to escape and the cool air to circulate around the dishes.
'FlexiTimer' is a groundbreaking function new to the G6000 dishwashers. This cost saving function allows you to programme in your energy tariff so that you can use this together with the intelligent delay start to run your dishwasher at the lowest cost energy possible.
Included as standard with the Miele G6730SCi CLST is Miele’s new basket design, offering maximum versatility and convenience. Ergonomic basket handles, a height adjustable upper basket, FlexiAssist markings and a MultiComfort area in the lower basket ensure you can easily and safely clean everything you need to.
AutoSensor technology monitors how clean the is water and automatically alters the dishwasher's settings to provide optimum water and detergent efficiency.
SensorDry ensures perfect drying results when the sensor wash programme is selected.
The new ThermoSave feature allows the dishwasher to be connected to a hot water supply. This helps to reduce power consumption by up to 40% and the running time by up to 9%.
The innovative waterproof system or WPS promises not only peace of mind but optimum protection against flooding.
All Miele dishwashers are manufactured to the highest standard on the market and are vigorously tested for the equivalent of 20 years use. Combining this extensive testing with Miele's innovative dishwashing technologies means that Miele can offer benefits like easier loading, greater water & energy efficiency, as well as advanced cleaning.
Controls and design -
- Selector buttons controls
- 1 line white text digital display
- In-door salt container
- Semi-integrated dishwasher
- Clean steel
- 3D cutlery tray
- Straight fascia design
- Width 598mm
- Net weight 45.7kg
- Height 805mm
- Adjustable height 65mm
- Depth 570mm
- Plate diameter, upper basket 150-190mm
- Water consumption in Sensor wash programme from 6.5L
- Energy efficiency A+++
- Energy consumption in ECO programme 0.49kWh
- Energy consumption with ThermoSave® in ECO prog. 0.84kWh
- Drying performance A
- Annual water consumption in ECO programme 2716L
- 14 place settings
- Sound emissions 44dB(A)
- Water consumption in ECO programme 9.7L
- Plate diameter, lower basket 270-310mm
- Lower basket MaxiComfort
- Annual energy consumption in ECO programme 237kWh
- AutoOpen drying
- Rinse aid refill indicator
- Detergent Agent
- Perfect GlassCare
- Short option
- Through flow water heater
- Sensor wash
- Electronic water hardness control
- Extra quiet
- Normal 55°
- Wide range water softener
- Active condensation drying
- Quick wash 40°C
- Energy save
- Sensor dry
- Half load
- Automatic spray arm pressure control
- Electronic rinse aid dosage
- Sensor wash gentle
- Salt refill indicator
- Intensive 75°
- Auto sensor
- Maintenance programme
- Check filter indicaton
- Time Left display
- Water intake/drainage indication
- Child safety lock
- Waterproof system
- Programme duration display
- FlexiTimer with ECO start
- Time of day display
Technical and consumption -
- Drain hose approx. 1500mm
- Water inlet hose approx. 1500mm
- Electrical connection 2.3 kW / 230V / 13A
- Power cable length approx. 1800mm
- Water supply Cold - 60°C / 0.3 - 10 bar
- Maximum drainage height 1000mm
Noise Level (Dba)
No downloads available.