Security when Buying Online
Here at Go-electrical we value and protect customer details. As such we only ask for minimal details about you and your purchase. We request and store your name, address and contact details along with details of your past purchases so we can provide you with the information about purchases and any special offers you may be interested in, in the future.
You may also be contacted after your purchase asking you to review the products you purchased from Go-electrical. We supply the following information to Reevoo who provide consumer reviews about some of the products on the site:
- We will supply your name and email address and information about the purchased product to Reevoo.
- We will not share any credit or debit card information nor your address details with Reevoo.
- If you purchase multiple items in one order Reevoo will only contact you about one of the products you purchased.
- After the initial email you will not be contacted again about the same product.
- If you buy from Go-electrical repeatedly you may be contacted for your feedback on your purchase but you will never be contacted more than once in any two week period.
Go-electrical is secure from the point where you provide credit card information and this information is provided directly to SagePay who transact card payments on our behalf. Therefore we never see your card details. SagePay utilize 128 bit SSL encryption, the same high standard as internet banking, to process card transactions from the go-electrical.co.uk website. Payment details are captured within their secure infrastructure so you can have the utmost confidence.