Introducing the Miele CVA6401 built-in bean to cup coffee machine in CleanSteel. This coffee machine by Miele is both quiet, effective and has been built to last without compromising on performance. The CVA6401 CLST built-in coffee maker is packed full of exciting features and functions.
Fully automatic with one touch for one or two coffees at a time. Rinsing is also automatic for even easier cleaning.
User programmes allows the facility for each member of the household to save the settings of their own perfect coffee.
The ComfortDoor provides easy access to the bean container, waste container, water container, and drip tray.
This Miele CVA6401 built-in coffee machine has a 'CleanSteel' front, a special stainless steel finish that is resistant to fingerprints and soiling.
Did you know that... all Miele built-in coffee machines will give exceptional performance and are tested for up to 20 years of average use.
- Built-in bean-to-cup coffee machine
- Concealed handle
- Design ContourLine
- Design PureLine
- Coffee bean capacity 500g
- Waste container capacity 15 portions
- Water container capacity 2.3 litres
- Height adjustable spouts 8.5 - 16.5cm
- Automatic rinsing
- Removable bean container
- Removable milk pipework and brew unit
- Programmable on and off times
- Programmable amount of water & water temperature
- System lock
- Programmable amount of milk and froth
Programmes and functions -
- Hot milk
- Milk froth
- Hot water
- Aromatic bean grinding system
- Ready ground coffee option
- Programmable grinder settings / coffee amount
- Programmable user profiles
- Energy save Eco mode
- Coffee pot function
- OneTouch for two
- Long coffee
- Latte macchiato
- Caffe latte
- Niche height 450-452mm
- Niche depth 500mm
- Niche width 560-568mm
- Total connected load 2.8kW / 220-240 V / 13A
- Mains electrical cable 2m
Accessories included -
- Coffee spoon for ground coffee
- EasyClick glass milk flask
- Descaling agent
- Cleaning tablets
45 - 45.2
56 - 56.8
No downloads available.