Introducing the new SJF01RDUK slow juicer in red from Smeg, which is the latest addition to their range of 50’s style appliances.
As a slow juicer, the Smeg SJF01RDUK retains vital vitamins, minerals, dietary fibre, phytonutrients and enzymes by pressing the ingredients slowly against a sieve, extracting juices with total precision. Slow juicing reproduces the action of a manual squeeze, but with more pressure. This means it can extract pure juice from both fine and hard fruits, vegetables and leafy greens such as kale and spinach. Smeg’s exclusive Slow Squeezing Technology(TM) doesn’t have metal blades and preserves taste and nutrients.
A special feature of the SJF01RDUK is a juice density regulation lever and “reverse” function that allows you to customise the amount of fibrous pulp in the juice. The juicer is easy to clean, well built and easy to clean. It is also a great tool for prepping sorbets, soy milk, ice-cream and can extract high doses of vitamins from grains, roots and pine needles.
- Plastic body and hopper
- Stainless steel ball lever
- Chromed plastic base with rubber feet
- Technical characteristics
- Slow Squeezing Technology (SSTTM) 43 rpm
- Juice density regulation lever
- 500 ml Juice collection chamber in TRITAN(TM)
- Screw and rotating brush in ULTEM(TM)
- Rotating brush with 4 brushes (2 silicon and removable) for a pure juice
- “Reverse” function available
- Power 150 W
- Strainers (fine and coarse)
- 1 pusher
- 1 juice container (1 Lt)
- 1 pulp container (1.6 Lt)
- 2 cleaning brushes
- 1 recipe book with 12 recipes and recommendations
|product_category||Food Prep > Juicers|