Powerful air projection. No blades.
The Dyson Cool™ AM06 Desk Fan generates smooth, powerful airflow for personal cooling. Like all Dyson bladeless fans, it uses Air Multiplier™ technology to draw in surrounding air, creating powerful air projection.
Some fans are quiet but weak; others are powerful but noisy. AM06 is quiet and powerful – 75% quieter than Dyson’s previous generation of fans. Dyson engineers have reduced turbulence and noise throughout the machine by channelling airflow more efficiently. Motor noise and vibration have been isolated and significantly reduced.
AM06 now houses a Helmholtz cavity, designed to capture and dissipate noise from the motor – which has been calibrated to run slower whilst maintaining powerful airflow. An eccentrically aligned loop allows air to ensure with less turbulence, further reducing noise.
There’s also a remote control for precise airflow control, and a sleep timer – AM06 can be programmed to turn off after preset intervals, for ease of use throughout the night.
- Air MultiplierTM technology – air is accelerated through an annular aperture, drawing in surrounding air to project smooth, powerful, high-velocity airflow.
- Safe – no fast-spinning blades.
- Acoustic engineering – streamlined air channels for reduced airflow turbulence make AM06 75% quieter than AM01. Awarded the Quiet Mark by the Noise Abatement Society.
- Energy efficient – engineered to create powerful airflow using 30% less energy than AM01.
- Sleep timer – AM06 can be programmed to turn off after preset intervals ranging from 15 minutes to 9 hours.
- Remote control – 10 precise airflow settings. Curved and magnetised to store neatly on the machine.
- Oscillation control – to project air around the room. One touch for smoother oscillation.
- Touch-tilt – pivots on its own centre of gravity, staying put without clamping.
- Easy to clean – no awkward grilles or blades.
All Dyson machines are tested rigorously during development, so AM06 comes with a 2 year parts and labour guarantee.