The Dyson Cyclone V10 Absolute Cordless Bagless Vacuum Cleaner is lightweight at 2.680 kg and is yet Dyson's most powerful stick vacuum suitable for cleaning all over the home.
The Dyson digital V10 motor and 14 Cyclones generate a force of more than 79000g. The motor, bin and cyclone are aligned so air is drawn into the cyclones in a straight line – creating more suction power than ever.
The fully-sealed filtration system traps 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns and the easy-to-empty dust bin ejects in a single, easy action.
The Dyson Cyclone V10 Absolute is powered by a nickel-cobalt-aluminium battery which provides up to 60 minutes of fade-free suction at suction mode 1 and without a motorised tool attached. For the ultimate flexibility there are three power modes so you can apply as much suction as is required.
Features & Specifications:
- Cyclone Technology
- Direct-drive cleaner head that removes ground-in dirt from carpets
- Soft roller cleaner head engineered to effectively clean hard floor surfaces
- Quickly transforms to handheld
- Weight – 2.68kg
- Bin Volume – 0.7 litre
- Dimensions (HxLxW) – 250 x 1249 x 256mm
- Charge time 3.5 hours
- Run-time 60 minutes on suction power 1 without motorised tool
In the box:
- Dyson Cyclone V10 Absolute
- Direct drive cleaner head
- Soft roller cleaner Head
- Mini motorised tool
- Combination tool
- Rigid crevice tool
- Dusting brush
- Docking station for storage
|Colour||Yellow and Silver|
|Bin Capacity (litres)||0.7|