The Ebac 2250e dehumidifier offers value for money, performance and reliability. With an extraction rate of 15 litres per day, adjustable fan speed, and easy to use controls.
Water is extracted much faster with an Ebac this is down to the 'hydrophilic coils'. These specially designed coils allow the water to run off the coils, into the water collection tank at a much faster rate than dehumidifers with standard coils.
High humidity in the air can cause mould and mildew to grow; dehumidifiers are used to reduce the level of humidity in the air to help prevent this.
Ebac dehumidifiers are designed and built in the UK for the UK and European climate. This means that the 2250e will perform at its optimum level for our weather conditions.
The 2250e is suitable for homes with up to 3 bedrooms or a surface volume of 165m2/330m3.
- Smart Controls
- LED Display
- Air Purification Mode
- Adjustable Humidistat
- Intelligent Defrost
- Smart Control
- Boost Facility (8 hrs)
- Integrated Handle
- Auto Shut Off Functionality
- Container Full Indication
- Standby Mode
- Removable/Changable Filter
- Front Loading Water Container
- Cable Tidy
- Extraction rate: 15 Litres (per day)
- Water container capacity: 3.5 Litres
- Height 54.5 cm
- Width 34 cm
- Depth 26.5 cm
- Weight 13 kgs
- Power cord length 2.1m
- Min operating temperature 3c
- Max operating temperature 35c
- Noise level 44dBa
- Fan speed 2 Settings
- Max power consumption 180W
- Power supply V/Hz 230/50 V/Hz
- Optimised for the British climate
|product_category||Air Treatment > Humidifiers and Dehumidifiers|
|Water Container (litres)||3.5|
|Noise Level (Db)||44|
|Max Extraction (litres)||15|