The Ebac 3850E dehumidifier in white is suitable 4-5 bedroomed homes. It features Ebac's patented technology 'SMART Control' this monitors the humidity in the air and will adjust itself accordingly, without the need for manual operation. The cost of running this appliance will be reduced greatly as the dehumidifer is only switched on when necessary.
Water is extracted much faster with an Ebac this is down to the 'hydrophilic coils'. These specially designed coils allow the water to run off the coils, into the water collection tank at a much faster rate than dehumidifers with standard coils.
High humidity in the air can cause mould and mildew to grow; dehumidifiers are used to reduce the level of humidity in the air to help prevent this.
Ebac dehumidifiers are designed and built in the UK for the UK and European climate. This means that the dehumidifer will perform at its optimum level for our weather conditions.
The 3850e is suitable for homes with up to 5 bedrooms or a surface area of 225m2/450m3.
- Controls Smart
- Display LED
- One Touch Function Control
- Large Clear Display
- Air Purification Mode
- Intelligent Defrost
- Proportionate Control
- Timed Laundry Drying Mode (2/4/8 hrs)
- Integrated Handle
- Auto Shut Off Functionality
- Container Full Indication
- Standby Mode
- Removable/Changable Filter
- Front Loading Water Container
- Cable Tidy
- Extraction rate: 21 Litres (per day)
- Water container capacity: 2.5 Litres
- Height 50.6 cm
- Width 32.7 cm
- Depth 27.3 cm
- Weight 13kg
- Power cord length 2.1m
- Min operating temperature 3c
- Max operating temperature 35c
- Noise level 46dBa
- Fan speed 2 Settings
- Max power consumption 180W
- Power supply V/Hz 230/50 V/Hz
- Optimised for the British climate
|product_category||Air Treatment > Humidifiers and Dehumidifiers|
|Water Container (litres)||3.5|
|Max Extraction (litres)||21|