The Sage BCI600UK 'The Smart Scoop' ice cream maker can make upto 1 litre of fresh ice cream, gelato, sorbet, frozen yoghurt and other frozen desserts. When the icecream machine has finished it will play music just like the old reto ice cream vans.
The Sage Smart Scoop is the first icecream maker to automatically sense the hardness of the mixture based on the selection chosen. Heston's ice cream machine will also keep the ice cream ready until it's time to serve.
The paddle scrapes, spreads and mixes while the liquid within the walls of the freeze bowl provides thorough and even freezing throughout the mixing process.
Sage has combined striking design and the best technology available to create the 'Smart Scoop' ice cream maker for BCI600UK has been designed to match with other the appliances in the Sage range.
Sage have extended their iconic range of household appliances to include - ice cream makers, coffee grinders, kettles, tea makers, toasters, juicers, coffee machines, hand blenders, food processors, blenders, mixers, fryers and multi cookers.
- 1L bowl capacity
- Fully automatic and manual
- Non-stick surface
- BPA free material used for transparent lid with large add-ins opening
- BPA free removable paddle
- Self-refrigerating compressor
- Eco-friendly refrigerant R134A
- Functions include - Pre-cool (cool machine to -30 deg C), keep cool for up to 3 hours, temperature conversion, volume/music adjustment, child lock Back-lit LCD with temperature and time display
- 12 hardness settings - choose from pre-settings for sorbet, frozen yoghurt, gelato and ice cream
- Included accessories - bowl, paddle and cleaning brush
- Stainless steel body
- 220 - 240 Volts
- 2 year repair or replacement
|product_category||Food Prep > Ice Cream Makers|
|Colour||Brushed Stainless Steel|