The Ebac 3650e dehumidifier in white is suitable 3-4 bed-roomed homes. It features Ebac's patented technology 'SMART Control' this monitors the humidity in the air and will adjust itself accordingly, without the need for manual operation. The cost of running this appliance will be reduced greatly as the dehumidifier is only switched on when necessary.
Water is extracted much faster with an Ebac this is down to the 'hydrophilic coils'. These specially designed coils allow the water to run off the coils, into the water collection tank at a much faster rate than dehumidifiers with standard coils.
High humidity in the air can cause mould and mildew to grow; dehumidifiers are used to reduce the level of humidity in the air to help prevent this.
Ebac dehumidifiers are designed and built in the UK for the UK and European climate. This means that the dehumidifier will perform at its optimum level for our weather conditions.
The 3650e is suitable for homes with up to 4 bedrooms or a surface area of 180m2/360m3..
- Controls Smart
- Display LED
- One Touch Function Control
- Large Clear Display
- Air Purification Mode
- Intelligent Defrost
- Smart Control
- Timed Laundry Drying Mode (2/4/8 hrs)
- Integrated Handle
- Auto Shut Off Functionality
- Container Full Indication
- Standby Mode
- Removable/Changeable Filter
- Front Loading Water Container
- Cable Tidy
- Extraction rate: 18 Litres (per day)
- Water container capacity: 2.5 Litres
- Height 50.6 cm
- Width 32.7 cm
- Depth 27.3 cm
- Weight 13kg
- Power cord length 2.1m
- Min operating temperature 3c
- Max operating temperature 35c
- Noise level 44dBa
- Fan speed 2 Settings
- Max power consumption 180W
- Power supply V/Hz 230/50 V/Hz
- Optimised for the British climate
|Water Container (litres)||2.5|
|Noise Level (Db)||46|
|Max Extraction (litres)||18|